- Please note that in order to be able to work on your website, we will require that the site is backed-up.
- This can either be a server backup provided by your hosting company or an external backup that we take ourselves (if possible).
- Should we need to manually backup your site ourselves, the time required to do this will come off of your ‘quick fix’ time.
- We may also need access to your hosting control panel and/or FTP access – if you are not able to provide these, additional time may be required to get this sorted.
- We sometimes find that WordPress issues are caused by substandard hosting accounts. If this is the case with your site, we will advise on the best steps to rectify this.
- Fixes may not always be possible if the problem is down to your hosting account – note that it still takes time to discover this issue.
- If your site has paid-for plugins or themes where the licence has lapsed, we may not be able to fix your site without these licences being purchased by you.
By purchasing our ‘One-off Fix’ support, you automatically acknowledge the above.